Rose Animation WIP Rose Animation WIP

This thing need a preloader. They're easy to implement.
Also this thing isn't even close to being done. You've got one 10-15 frame (or less) loop.
You can't honestly believe this is ready for newgrounds.
go to the forums
newgrounds.com/bbs/search/topic/preloader

Galbert responds:

Kinda new to this, so I did't fully understand preloaders. I've checked it out and I'll get right on it.
Just wanted people to see what I'm working on. Never claimed to be finished.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

S00p@h N!N10DOH was much, much better.

If this gets weekly #1, sure, but I don't even think this should be on the top 50. The jokes were slow, the animations were average and the jokes were ranging from mediocre to good, but they just never took off.
Sorry, I enjoyed myself a little at first but after a while it was just boring.

Sorry... :P

Tom's Terrorist Threat Tom's Terrorist Threat

Its.... ok

Problem is, it was hard to understand what you were saying at parts. Also, the animation was of a very low grade, so it was hard to see what was going on. But, you are new, so I'll cut you some slack. Take some art classes, and get a bit better at drawing ok? Once you can draw and animate well, people will want to voice act for you. Your scores will see a definite increase. :)

Erik.

Nommas responds:

Thanks for your review. I have already started to improve my art by adding necks and proper arms (not just sticks) Also I have changed the clothes slightly and added detail to them. Problem is that I was blammed for accidentally submitting the wrong project so I can't post my newest, more better animations. Thanks for the helpful review and I will take what you said into account.

Exit Path Exit Path

Felt similar,

very similar to the ending of portal. Fortunately it wasn't the same, so it was just good nostalgia. I won. It was good! Liked it a lot.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Man!!

My wrist hasn't hurt this much since I accidentally rented this one movie while I was at a hotel.....

Nah, but seriously... this is a great game!!

Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

Fun

It great, but there is a fatal glitch. For an unexplained reason. The yellow shadow shows the paths of my Egyptian-like troops but they never leave the building, and I can't tell them to go anywhere else. >:(

Ritz IsntACracker Instrumental Ritz IsntACracker Instrumental

Good try dude.

Look, you just can't do a metal song without drums. There are samples out there, if nothing else, put them in audacity, it'd be a pain in the ass, but you NEED drums to do metal.
I'd know, check my channel of you wish.
All in all, good luck, and get drums. :)
-Erik

Goodbye to Yesterday Goodbye to Yesterday

I agree with pheonix, acutally.

I hate this vocal style. Even I can sound exactly like you, and its a damn good thing that it isn't my only voice.

As for the lyrics, vocal progressions and chords, Seth did a great job.

Sorry Russ, but this just isn't my thing.

Starting Today Starting Today

Nice.

I migrated over to this song after Run to Japan.....

I enjoy it a lot. I actually do want to go to Japan.
Being tall and white somehow, I think I'll be out of the average.

Starry Night Starry Night

This man, happens to be god.

Well, the atmosphere, is throughly awe-striking. The dark colors inspire, darkness.
The small cat adds perspective that stuns the viewer, and the intertwining comets add spice, and flair.

Overall this is perfect. Can you design an album-cover for me? (Joking, yet serious. lol)

Girlchan in Paradise Girlchan in Paradise

LOLZ

THAT EXPLAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS everything.

Nice draws, I draws to but only on paper! CRYYYYY........!

Shade and Friend Shade and Friend

Sick Charachters

I wanna see these two doin', whatever it is they do, (hahahaaaa) Yeah....