Exit Path Exit Path

Felt similar,

very similar to the ending of portal. Fortunately it wasn't the same, so it was just good nostalgia. I won. It was good! Liked it a lot.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Man!!

My wrist hasn't hurt this much since I accidentally rented this one movie while I was at a hotel.....

Nah, but seriously... this is a great game!!

Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

Fun

It great, but there is a fatal glitch. For an unexplained reason. The yellow shadow shows the paths of my Egyptian-like troops but they never leave the building, and I can't tell them to go anywhere else. >:(

sni[p]r sni[p]r

That was awesome!!

I really had my '10 seconds of fun' however I really could have done with a few more different kinds of deaths for the sticks, and the tank, really the thing i missed most was camera shake, i know its kinda hard, i didn't mark you down, but it wouldve made the game just a little bit more fun.

Fun Maze Game #2 Fun Maze Game #2

I did cheat.

Just another maze game. Nice music though..

AnimatorAC responds:

Thank you :). Someone else said they didn't like the music, you can never win haha.

Traffic Trouble Traffic Trouble

Quite addicting!

Thought i'd review it to let you know how awesome it is, its really awesome.

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

Some parts....

pretty bad level design, it causes me to move back to eacke checkpoint constanly because you put a ledge 3 feet from a door. It breaks this game........

scary-ish, simple puzzles....and cool idea overall, but really fix that

SilverStitch responds:

I did that so people don't try to speed run the game in <2 minutes... take your time. =)
Thanks~

Memoir: Text Adventure Memoir: Text Adventure

Great

Very addicting, Love the "thermo-nuclear war option" I love that movie, war games.

Pico's School Pico's School

wow man,

bosses were damn hard. I know in 06 you changed it for fast comps, but i'm sitting here on 2 prossecors and 4 gigs of DDR3 and i guess it was meant to be that hard, but i still can't kill the final boss.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Awesome game!

Campaign was good and I love the levels cool it and ninja, both amazing !!!