Rose Animation WIP Rose Animation WIP

This thing need a preloader. They're easy to implement.
Also this thing isn't even close to being done. You've got one 10-15 frame (or less) loop.
You can't honestly believe this is ready for newgrounds.
go to the forums
newgrounds.com/bbs/search/topic/preloader

Galbert responds:

Kinda new to this, so I did't fully understand preloaders. I've checked it out and I'll get right on it.
Just wanted people to see what I'm working on. Never claimed to be finished.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

S00p@h N!N10DOH was much, much better.

If this gets weekly #1, sure, but I don't even think this should be on the top 50. The jokes were slow, the animations were average and the jokes were ranging from mediocre to good, but they just never took off.
Sorry, I enjoyed myself a little at first but after a while it was just boring.

Sorry... :P

Tom's Terrorist Threat Tom's Terrorist Threat

Its.... ok

Problem is, it was hard to understand what you were saying at parts. Also, the animation was of a very low grade, so it was hard to see what was going on. But, you are new, so I'll cut you some slack. Take some art classes, and get a bit better at drawing ok? Once you can draw and animate well, people will want to voice act for you. Your scores will see a definite increase. :)

Erik.

Nommas responds:

Thanks for your review. I have already started to improve my art by adding necks and proper arms (not just sticks) Also I have changed the clothes slightly and added detail to them. Problem is that I was blammed for accidentally submitting the wrong project so I can't post my newest, more better animations. Thanks for the helpful review and I will take what you said into account.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

A lot of reviews here!!

Well, here we go.
Now, before you go and say that when you play a game, you did something, that wasn't real, its not your life... It was in your life, it wasn't a dream. It happened, it took up time, it entertained you. That's what you wanted! And that's what makes it worthwhile! When you beat a game, and it was satisfying, that made you happy! It changed your real emotions, and that's what makes it real. And I don't mean to insult you, but if you neglected love, for video games.... I can't help you with that. And, if you once believed that video games were more important than your love, than it was okay! It wasn't 'till you loved and lost, that it really mattered. Also, when you listed all the things you could do, instead of making a lvl 80 character. Why would i drive from LA to NY and back? Those are examples which remain in my mind pointless. If you want to lvl 80 a charachter, instead of reading Moby Dick and Harry Potter, or whatever, what makes those things any better?
Who told you, that you could swing a sword, or have better reflexes, of anyof that other stuff. You may have been misled. But when it comes to a personal decision, you cannot be wrong, until it is over. Because at first, that is what you wanted. This is long I hope you read it, lol.

As for the Flash, the animation was really good, and the message was meaningful. I'm glad I saw it.

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3

LOL

Like Half-Life 2 much? Well. I love the 2nd Mushroom song. I WANT IT TO BE LONGER!! ^.^ Plz?

Break Box Collab Break Box Collab

It was cool

but you spelled Break wrong. Its Break, not breack. lol, fail. Plus it was pivot. - no skill

Quick gunfight sequence. Quick gunfight sequence.

0 for length

On tho the stuff you care about. Love the shakes, (really, they should be a little tighter, but meh) really, I just was telling a guy his flash needed shakes so I find this hilarious!!

TheBennage responds:

That's awesome I guess!
I understand the need for a 0, guess I won't be posting shorties on here anymore.

The Battle Of Leaders The Battle Of Leaders

Cool

But too short, and the text was way too fast.

berserka11 responds:

yeah ill work on that too

Short - Vomit Short - Vomit

Love The LOL faices

And the little thumbs up at the end. It made me lol. This is really the FIRST video i've watched 3+ times in a row with the replay button, it just struck my funny bone.

Hunt of the Shoopacabra Hunt of the Shoopacabra